ets you make and edit music, voice and other . When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. Sound Editor Pro works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a of other file formats including vox, gsm, au, aif, ogg, wmv and more.l
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more;
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more;
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function;
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech);
- Recorder supports autotimer and voice activated recording and more;
- Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast ‘rip mode and cddb music database lookup;
- Supports for bookmarks and region markers. Regions can be saved as separate files;
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
- Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
- Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet
- Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
- Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
- As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
- Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
- Voice editing for multimedia productions.
- Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
you can get Sound Editor Pro 7.0 with Genuine Registration Key for free (Worth $29.95) from giveaway of the day